1. Developing clear and engaging content that is consistent with the company's brand
image and addresses both business goals and consumer needs.
2. Analysing content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate customer needs.
3. Performing content audits to assess how well existing content is performing.
4. Performing content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and
what is needed.
5. Delegating tasks to writers and editors and providing feedback.
6. Creating, adjusting, and managing the editorial calendar.
7. Establishing style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create
8. Developing a solid understanding of the target audience through online and traditional
1. Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, journalism, or related
2. Proven content strategy and project management experience.
3. Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social
media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing
4. The ability to work under pressure.
5. Strong content presentation skills.
6. Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
7. Excellent analytical skills.
8. Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills.
9. Effective communication skills.
Log in/Sign up as Job Seekers
Apply to your favorite Job where to put educational background is Mandatory to Apply.
Employment TypeContent Creator
No. of Vacancy01
Job Type Full Time
ExperienceNot less than 1 yrs
We are a marketing, branding, and promotion company established in 2013. We provide extended services in marketing and management to improve the quality of clients’ business and their services